Department: Global Delivery
Enavate is growing and looking for Dynamics AX professionals to come join our Solution Architects team. The role of Dynamics AX Solution Architect is to work closely with the project stakeholders to determine and document the scope of work, establish and execute project planning, and to further coordinate, and lead the project to completion. Enavate offers a unique environment for individuals who enjoy Dynamics to thrive in a high tech team environment, with exposure to most of the global partners, and Microsoft themselves.
The Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for leading project conception, coordinating team members, and managing the overall scope of a solution to conclusion. In addition, the Solution Architect represents Enavate performing functions of project management, implementation consulting, training, design facilitation, upgrading, technology adoption and assessment, as well as be involved in technology leadership and strategic partner direction.
Both Functional and Technical backgrounds are welcome. We are interested in individuals who have…
- 4+ years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, from functional, training, technical, and integration perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical qualification, with 6-10+ years experience in information systems development and/or ERP business consulting.
- Experience evaluating customer requirements and producing design and project documentation.
- Experience managing projects and/or teams in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics oriented projects.
- Effective knowledge of application development and integration technologies, and experience in selecting appropriate technology in determining fitting solutions.
- Strong communication, coupled with experience organizing and facilitating meetings, both phone conference, live web, and onsite.
- Travel an average up to 50%.
- Ability to make the overall architectural decisions paired with leadership to drive the technical effort across teams, and to translate their knowledge into an overall architectural design on smaller projects.
- Strong knowledge of common business processes together with the ability to learn and understand new uncommon business processes, and to translate this knowledge into a consistent and effective solution design.
- Ability to manage complex project situations, and to work with regionally and globally dispersed teams and projects.
The Solution Architect reports to Division/Technical Manager located in region assigned. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Dynamics implementations, upgrades, localizations, and ISV product add-on’s, as well as strong functional and technical experience and industry solution involvement. Additional experience in application integration, portal and application development, project management, and technology is a definite plus.
- 100 % English speaking environment
- Working with customers from North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Central and South America, as well as the Asia and Oceanic regions
- Multicultural environment (the company has offices in 3 locations – Ukraine (Kiev), Belarus (Minsk), USA (Denver)
- Complex and interesting projects, across mature and emerging technologies
- A flexible working schedule
- Friendly, energetic and supportive atmosphere
We will be glad to see you as a member of our team!