Leaders want their employees to make good decisions, but the reality is, most companies haven’t succeeded at creating a team that feels empowered. In many cases, it’s just lip service. To make empowerment real in your organization share company data openly, set boundaries and expectations around decisions, and develop self-directed teams, or pods.
Thomas Ajspur, CEO of ENAVATE, will present “How to Be Your Own Boss and Change Your Life” at 2:30 on Oct. 17 at the D365UG/AXUG Summit Oct. 15-18 in Phoenix, AZ.
He’ll share how ENAVATE has implemented True Empowerment through a concept we call “pods.” Join him to learn:
- The three keys to empowerment
- How pods and empowerment can drive success in an organization beyond hierarchical organizational structures
- How you can use empowerment to make changes in your life and in your organization
Kimberly Olson of Pavement Recycling Systems will then facilitate a discussion on the topic between Ajspur and attendees.
To learn more about the session, read Ajspur’s recent series of blog posts on the topic of empowerment:
- Empowerment, the First Key: Share Information with Everyone
- Empowerment, the Second Key: Create Autonomy Through Boundaries
- Empowerment, the Third Key: Teams Become the Hierarchy
Reach out to Thomas Ajspur at email@example.com or call 949-374-7979 if you'd like to connect at the AXUG Summit or to learn more about ENAVATE.