July 14-18, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
Key members of ENAVATE’s leadership team will connect with thousands of Microsoft partners from around the world at Microsoft Inspire. We’ll share insights on how best to accelerate the digital transformation of your customers, learn effective new strategies to propel business forward and get a glimpse of what is ahead in Microsoft advancements.
ENAVATE team members who will attend the summit are:
- Thomas Ajspur, Chief Executive Officer
- Sean Kracklauer, Senior Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Ole Isaksen, Vice President of Business Alliances
- Iurii Glozhyk, Executive Director, ISV services
- Mark Heyvaert, Director of Sales
- Steen Larsen, Sales Lead for ISV & Partner Services
- Patric Timmermans, Marketing Director
October 13-16, 2019 in Orlando, FL
ENAVATE team members will be featured speakers at eXtreme 365, October 13-16 in Orlando, Florida.
Extreme 365 is an unparalleled opportunity for everyone from sales and marketing professionals and company leaders to IT professionals and technical consultants to gain knowledge and insight into new technologies, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform products and services, and learn best partner business practices.
Opportunities for participants include:
- Learning about Microsoft’s Roadmap for Dynamics 365
- Attending training classes offered by Microsoft on Power BI, and more
- Building cloud business applications using Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, and other capabilities
- Participating in technical readiness programs for certification in Microsoft and ISV platforms.
User Group Summit North America
October 15-18, 2019 in Orlando, FL
ENAVATE team members will be among the speakers at for User Group Summit North America, October 15-18 in Orlando, Florida.
The largest gathering of Microsoft Business Applications users and partners for education and networking, User Group Summit is an opportunity for users of the Microsoft Business Applications platform – including all versions of Dynamics 365, AX, Power BI and more –to network and to master the techniques and expertise they need to maximize software performance.
User Group Summit is a unique, user-centric learning experience, as users gain tools for solving their everyday system challenges.